Hi everyone, here’s something a little bit different. I’m trialling a very short trivia quiz to see how well it works. There are 10 questions all up. There are no grand prizes, just the warm feeling you get from being a smarty!
Correct answers are given at the end. Have a go & let me know if you would like to see more of the same in the future.
We have moved our Trivia Quizzes to here www.australianmusicdatabase.com/quizzes
1. What is the real name of Valentines & AC/DC singer “Bon” Scott
2. Which Melbourne band had a hit with “What did the detectives say”?
(a) The Sports
(b) The Ferrets
(c) Jo Jo Zep and the Falcons
3. Australian Idol Shannon Noll’s song ‘What about me’ was originally released by what Australian band?
(a) Mondo Rock
(c) Moving Pictures
4. Name the punk band who recorded the 1976 single ‘I’m Stranded’.
(a) Radio Birdman
(b) The Saints
(c) The Sunnyboys
5. Bernard Fanning is the lead singer of which Australian band?
(a) Eskimo Joe
6. Name the lead singer of the Aussie group ‘Killing Heidi’.
(a) Kate Miller-Heidke
(b) Kate Ceberano
(c) Ella Hooper
7. Which band had a hit in 1976 with “I like it both ways”?
8. Who sang an Australian Christmas song about six white boomers?
(a) Rolf Harris
(b) John Farnham
(c) Frank Ifield
9. What town in country NSW did the band “The Reels” hail from?
(c) Wagga Wagga
10. What is the name of the first band that came from the TV show Popstars?
Go here to play now www.australianmusicdatabase.com/quizzes