Here we are folks with another installment of the Great Aussie Rock Trivia Quiz, this time we are sticking with general knowledge. Some folks are commenting that they’ve been a bit easy lately but I think that you are all getting smarter! See how you go this time.
As always there are no prizes, just the warm feeling you’ll have from being smarter than a 5th grader.
Don’t forget to leave your score in the comments.
We have moved our Trivia Quizzes to here www.australianmusicdatabase.com/quizzes
1. Which band sang “Needle In A Haystack”
(a) The Mixtures
(b) The Twilights
(c) The Valentines
2. True or False. Bon Scott was once the singer in The Valentines
3. “And their legal pads were yellow, hours long, paypackets lean.” is a line from which song?
(a) Khe Sanh. Cold Chisel
(b) Reckless. Australian Crawl
(c) Only 19. Redgum
4. Which band had an album called ‘Diamantina Cocktail’?
(b) The Groop
(c) Little River Band
5. “Trams, cars and taxis like a waxworks on the move, carry young girls past me, but none of them are you.” is a line from which song?
(a) Bus To Bondi. Midnight Oil
(b) Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again?. The Angels
(c) Great Southern Land. Icehouse
6. Col Joye’s real name is?
(a) Colin Jacobson
(b) Colin Joy
(c) Colin Hay
7. “Swashbuckling; He was the King; The toast of Tinseltown.They build him up; They took it all; And then they just cut him down.” is a line from which song?
(a) Erroll. Australian Crawl
(b) Can’t Help Myself. Icehouse
(c) Curiosity Killed The Cat. LRB
8. “Teach Me How To Fly” was a hit for Jeff St John and…?
(a) The Id
9. In 1977, who had a hit with “Mean Pair Of Jeans”?
(a) Izzy Dye
(b) Ray Burgess
(c) Marty Rhone
10. Which band was originally called “The Mullanes”
(a) Crowded House
(b) Cold Chisel
(c) Cat Empire
Go here to play now www.australianmusicdatabase.com/quizzes