Aussie Rock Trivia Quiz 001
Hi everyone, here’s something a little bit different. I’m trialling a very short trivia quiz to see how well it works. There are 10 questions all up. There are no grand prizes, just the warm feeling you get from being a smarty!
Correct answers are given at the end. Have a go & let me know if you would like to see more of the same in the future.
We have moved our Trivia Quizzes to here www.australianmusicdatabase.com/quizzes
1. What is the real name of Valentines & AC/DC singer “Bon” Scott
2. Which Melbourne band had a hit with “What did the detectives say”?
(a) The Sports
(b) The Ferrets
(c) Jo Jo Zep and the Falcons
3. Australian Idol Shannon Noll’s song ‘What about me’ was originally released by what Australian band?
(a) Mondo Rock
(c) Moving Pictures
4. Name the punk band who recorded the 1976 single ‘I’m Stranded’.
(a) Radio Birdman
(b) The Saints
(c) The Sunnyboys
5. Bernard Fanning is the lead singer of which Australian band?
(a) Eskimo Joe
6. Name the lead singer of the Aussie group ‘Killing Heidi’.
(a) Kate Miller-Heidke
(b) Kate Ceberano
(c) Ella Hooper
7. Which band had a hit in 1976 with “I like it both ways”?
8. Who sang an Australian Christmas song about six white boomers?
(a) Rolf Harris
(b) John Farnham
(c) Frank Ifield
9. What town in country NSW did the band “The Reels” hail from?
(c) Wagga Wagga
10. What is the name of the first band that came from the TV show Popstars?
Go here to play now www.australianmusicdatabase.com/quizzes
I love the rock trivia questions, should be more of them and the website is great!
10 from 10. 100% Strike Rate
8/10 for both quizzes. Mr Consistancy!
Man I nearly put Ronald for the 1st answer but I thought it couldn’t be right – Ron rhymes with Bon so it didn’t sound right. That what happens when you second-guess yourself! Good quiz, now I’m off to do the other ones!
8/10 Woot! Okay a couple were guesses but you threw in a frigging Supernaut question, how aweome was that? I like it both ways baby! Gotta run, youtube calls.
9 out of 10 for me, six white boomers i’ve never heard.
9/10….great website, great music trivia
10/10 for me, I’m Happy!
bring it on
more Q’s please
8 out of 10
LOve the quizz but the original singer of AC DC was Dave Evans…was frontman for about 9 months (73-74)till Bon took over
Quite right Darren, I’ve fixed that. Thanks
Good quiz mate, keep em coming