It’s Australian Music Trivia time again and we are back with a general knowledge quiz this time. Let’s see how your rock brains handle this!
Like always, leave your score in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for next months installment which will be about great Aussie Guitarists.
We have moved our Trivia Quizzes to here www.australianmusicdatabase.com/quizzes
1. Andrew Thompson played sax for which band?
(a) Men At Work
(c) Moving Pictures
2. Who sang “The Newcastle Song”?
(a) Normie Rowe
(b) Bob Hudson
(c) Lucky Starr
3. John Farnham had a hit in 1970 with a cover of “Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head”. From which movie did this song originally come?
(a) The Sting
(b) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
(c) Midnight Cowboy
4. Which classic Aussie song starts with: “Rockin’ and rollin’, you’re still doing it now”?
(a) Turn Up Your Radio
(b) Who Listens To The Radio
(c) Radio Gaga
5. Who sang “Boom Sha La La Lo”?
(a) Hans Poulsen
(b) Hans Tholstrup
(c) Hans Salami
6. Brendan Callinan played keyboards for which band?
(a) Moving Pictures
(c) The Radiators
7. Ted Mulry’s real name is?
8. Rack Off Normie was sung by?
(a) Maureen McGovern
(b) Maureen McCormick
(c) Maureen Elkner
9. Johnny Leopard played guitar for?
(a) The Johnnys
(b) Dave Warner’s From The Suburbs
(c) Dee Minor and The Dischords
10. Which song starts with the following lyrics: “Standing at the limit of an endless ocean, standing like a runaway lost at sea, Sitting on a rainy day down in the harbour, watching as the grey clouds shadow the bay”
(a) Sounds Of Then – GANGgajang
(b) Great Southern Land – Icehouse
(c) Touch Of Paradise – John Farnham
Go here to play now www.australianmusicdatabase.com/quizzes